Supply Your Own Artwork and Bring It to Life with Go Graphics
So you’ve got a killer design for your business and now you want to bring it to life as a beautiful sign, vehicle wrap, or banner? The good news is that your creation is truly your own, something to be proud of, and hopefully, it’s a design that achieves the desired effect as well.
But unless you have high-quality large format printers capable of working with vinyl, acrylic, and a wide variety of other adhesive materials for everyday use, you’ll need to find a reputable and cost-effective solution by outsourcing the printing to someone else.
If You Can Dream It, You Can Bring It to Life
The good news is that Go Graphics specialises in the design and printing of high-quality vinyl wraps for vehicles, outdoor and indoor business signage, marine and boat signage, and much more. We welcome our clients to send us their artwork whilst we do the printing work on your behalf.
Our team will ensure that the design comes out just how you envisaged it, without modifications (unless necessary) and in the desired format. Furthermore, we’ll use high-quality materials that can stand the test of time without cracking, peeling, or wearing away.
The Nitty Gritty
We endeavour to make the entire process as easy as possible for our valued clients, so whilst we won’t cause any hassle or fuss, we do ask that files are sent to us abiding by the below criteria.
- Please avoid sending raster format files such as JPG and PNG files. Instead, send vector format files such as EPS, AI, or PDF files. These can be worked with and scaled up without loss of quality, whereas raster files are not suitable for scaling up at all.
- If you must send a raster image, our graphic designers may need to redraw the design if necessary. This takes about an hour and costs an additional $100 (plus GST).
- PDF print-ready files are preferred, set to a 1:10 scale (or 1:1 for smaller files).
- For corporate colour palettes, please note that the artwork must be either in CMYK or Pantone Solid Coated (PMS_C) format.
- For photographic images, please send high-resolution photos at least 3-5MB large.
General Artwork vs Vehicle Wraps
For flat or nearly flat surfaces, general artwork often only needs to be framed and formatted, as well as scaled up to the desired size. However, when it comes to vehicle vinyl wraps, the curved surfaces of various makes and models of vehicles means that designing your own vehicle vinyl wrap is a complex procedure.
If you have the expertise to create vehicle vinyl wraps, please send us your final proof and the working file. Otherwise, don’t hesitate to consult with us and let us design your vehicle vinyl wraps for you.
Custom-Designed Artwork for All Needs
If you can dream it, we can design it. At Go Graphics, we welcome custom artwork from clients and can prepare high-quality prints in various sizes and formats for use in and around your business. Think of us as your one-stop shop for all printed materials, decals, stickers, and signage for your business.
Let your creativity shine and send us your artwork to see it brought to life. At Go Graphics, we’ll turn your dream design into a beautiful print to meet your business needs.